We understand that your privacy is important and we will treat any personal information you provide us as confidential and we promise to look after your personal information and we will not sell any information about you to any other party. IBC Online Services Limited complies with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the “HK Privacy Ordinance”) in Hong Kong and the Macau Personal Data Protection Act (Law 8/2005) (“Macau Privacy Act”) in Macau.
We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
- Place an order;
- Sign up for emails;
- Enter prize draws/competitions;
- Give us feedback
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card’s expiry date and billing address. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and IBC Online Services Limited on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. If you provide us with your debit or credit card details, we will record them so that you can save time and use them when you next order with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
- Process your orders; and
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email, post or by mobile phone (also see ‘keeping in touch with you’ below).
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what’s coming soon to Le Sapphire via email, post, mobile phone or otherwise, e.g. social media. We may also use your details to send you information via email about other goods and services we sell or for research purposes. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your contact details from our list by updating your account, using the ‘unsubscribe’ links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated.
We may update our policies from time to time by posting a new version on our website; please check regularly to be aware of any updates.